[Events] Moroccan Christmas Party - pics!

Paul Makepeace Paul.Makepeace at realprogrammers.com
Fri Dec 19 20:03:56 GMT 2003

Hi folks - for those that made it, hope you had a great time! Certainly
seemed like it, _especially_ for some... ;-) I thoroughly enjoyed
myself, cheers.

Camera whipped out late; it had thinned out quite a bit by then as
it's a school night and some of you have jobs or something.. Plenty of
dancing action though:

http://paulm.com/events/2003/moroccan_christmas_party/

Have an outrageously good solstice/xmas/hanukkah & NYE & see you soon!
Love, Paul

PS I don't send xmas cards but this might appeal to some of your twisted
   senses of humor,
   http://web.dkm.cz/koplih/htf/Kringle%20Presents.swf
   http://web.dkm.cz/koplih/htf/Kringle%20Tree.swf
   http://web.dkm.cz/koplih/htf/Kringle%20Bells.swf
   http://web.dkm.cz/koplih/htf/Kringle%20Karoling.swf
   http://web.dkm.cz/koplih/htf/Kringle%20Feast.swf

--
Paul Makepeace ................................  http://paulm.com/ecademy

"What is the colour downtown? A melding of two souls."
   -- http://paulm.com/toys/surrealism/