[Events] Mobile Clubbing

Paul Makepeace Paul.Makepeace at realprogrammers.com
Thu Jan 22 13:23:52 GMT 2004

Je 2004-01-22 11:59:51 +0000, Paul Makepeace skribis:
>         http://paulm.com/tmp/mail/2004-01-22_msg-20555-1.html

*sigh* Sorry about this.

This document was created (by someone else) with Microsoft Office yet
Microsoft Internet Explorer is unable to read it, even despite the
server announcing it as HTML. I've manually removed the offending
markup, and I think this should work,

http://paulm.com/tmp/mail/2004-01-22_msg-20555-1.html?IE_SUCKS

For those poor folks of you still crippled by using IE browser, I
recommend Mozilla Firebird, http://www.mozilla.org/products/firebird/
(which read the original document fine!)

There were 30+ people at the last Mobile Clubbing event.

"If you would like to meet up before hand. We will be in the foyer of
The Royal Festival Hall, right hand side of Thames entrance.

6.15pm til 7.00pm

If not see you hav'in it in the station

If you fancy a drink after we're at The Chandos, Trafalgar Square,
Martins Lane"

Paul

--
Paul Makepeace ................................  http://paulm.com/ecademy

"What is safe? An extreme sport involving hurling spinach."
   -- http://paulm.com/toys/surrealism/