[Events] 2004-06-03 Bad Joke Bar Party

Paul Makepeace Paul.Makepeace at realprogrammers.com
Wed Jun 2 20:01:33 BST 2004

Party at our place! (Pardon the en-masse; we've been crazy busy recently
and this is in aid of reconnecting!)

Time:	Thursday 3rd June 2004, 7pm 'til late
Place:	Chez Paul, Suraya, Chris
Address:	5 Hamilton Mews, SW18 5AY;
        http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=525265&y=173386&z=1
        nearest tube Southfields, train Earlsfield
Vibe:	Bad jokes, cocktails, garden party
Cost:	free (BYO fave spirits; we'll provide some)
Dress:	Absurd, recommended
Site:   http://paulm.com/events/2004/bad_joke_bar/
Friends: bring 'em! Feel free to pass this on.
RSVP:	yes, required.

The Bad Joke Bar - we provide the bar, you provide the jokes! First
appearing at Burning Man the Bad Joke Bar became quickly famous in the
desert for serving up cocktails in exchange for dire humour. One rule:
one joke, one cocktail, all night long.

Surf around for the worst jokes you can find. Print them out and bring
them along if you like! We'll be running tabs...
http://www.google.com/search?q=%22guy+walks+into+a+bar%22

We'll have a sound system but if anyone fancies bringing something more
substantial, lemme know.

Feel free to forward; we just need RSVPs.

RSVP!
Paul

PS If you're not already on the events list, join here: