[Events] Keep Thursday Special!

Paul Makepeace Paul.Makepeace at realprogrammers.com
Tue Jun 29 02:11:57 BST 2004

Some friends are having a party on Thursday right by Prince Charles
Cinema / Leics Sq in Thursday-it's-the-new-Friday style. Features
footage of recent Mobile Clubbing events (possibly even the NYC one if
we get it in time! Talking of, see

	http://paulm.com/inchoate/archives/002950.html

for MC NYC 1 write-up - photos/video to come.)

**
  Pitch, 30 Lisle Street, WC2H 7BA, one-minute from Leicester Square tube.

  The party is called Keep Thursday Special; a night of good old-
  fashioned stationary clubbing for those who can't wait 'til Friday!

  Fil OK (Nag Nag Nag), Dennis DaSilva (Underpass) and Wandson Maxx
  (Pearl Necklace) are going to be playing a mixture of sunshiny house,
  funky electro and disco bootlegs! not sure if we'll get big band and
  bulgarian wedding music in there as well but you never know? And we're
  going to be showing Mobile Clubbing videos on the plasma screens
  around the venue.

  Party starts at 10.30 and goes until 3am! 4q entrance or 2q if you
  send me names for the guestlist!

  Excuses for lateness or absence for whatever you were supposed to be
  doing on Friday morning will be provided.
**

This is OK to forward.

Drop me a line for the two quid entry -
Paul

--
Paul Makepeace .............................. http://paulm.com/inchoate/

"If we can see into the future, then pigs can fly."
   -- http://paulm.com/toys/surrealism/