[Events] 2004-11-02 // Naming the Dead

Paul Makepeace Paul.Makepeace at realprogrammers.com
Tue Nov 2 03:00:10 GMT 2004

Hi again -

Thanks to some suggestions I'm going to try to meet folks beforehand so
there isn't that (quite reasonable) "well that sounds cool but I don't
want to go on my own" feeling.

So for this one...

Meet: 16:30-16:40 right outside Charing Cross station in that taxi
      rank area.

Friday's Creative Swing,

Meet: 18:40-18:50 exit of Highbury & Islington tube by the food stalls.

Paul (+44 7968594112)

Je 2004-11-01 15:18:02 +0000, Paul Makepeace skribis:

--
Paul Makepeace .............................. http://paulm.com/inchoate/

"What is the question? Fancy dan."
   -- http://paulm.com/toys/surrealism/