[Events] How about yours?

Paul Makepeace Paul.Makepeace at realprogrammers.com
Thu Nov 18 16:15:00 GMT 2004

I'm off on holiday all of next week and will not really be paying much
attention to the London scene.

A couple of people have suggested opening events up to moderated
submissions from other members. Some of you already send me stuff which
I re-post here in a standard format. So, let's try it (some more)!

I started out on a form http://paulm.com/events/new.html but haven't had
time to make it live. Still, there are some suggestions for what to
include, in particular the full postcode so direction map's can be
easily created. (Searching for venues online is a particular bane of
mine and pretty much anyone I've asked who regularly goes out.)

Please note: don't worry, this does not mean events is going to get
flooded, I'm still moderating it. Feedback now, next week, and
beyond very welcome!

Here's the address: events @ paulm.com

Paul

PS Reminder, tonight's gallery live performance,
   http://paulm.com/mail/events/2004-November/000070.html
PPS My holiday is Roboexotica in Vienna,
    http://www.monochrom.at/roboexotica/en/mainentry.htm

--
Paul Makepeace .............................. http://paulm.com/inchoate/

"If cows grew wings, then my blue would be yellow."
   -- http://paulm.com/toys/surrealism/