[Events] 2005-04-15 // Vanishing Points @ St Pancras

Paul Makepeace Paul.Makepeace at realprogrammers.com
Sat Apr 9 14:43:00 BST 2005

Hi folks -

Well, this seems popular! For those who are on the fence or are
definitely interested but haven't got a ticket yet, get one now: the
Thurs slots are all full, and only a few left on Friday (the day most of
us are going).

Drop a line to booking at johnberger.org with how many, and what day.
Alternatively let me know ASAP and I'll add you to the roster if it's
Friday. Needs to be quick though - I'll be coughing up as soon as s/he
sends me the right bank details...

Paul

Je 2005-04-06 23:33:01 +0100, Paul Makepeace skribis:

--
Paul Makepeace .............................. http://paulm.com/inchoate/