[Events] 2005-04-08+09 // Playing life @ Elastic Residence

Paul Makepeace Paul.Makepeace at realprogrammers.com
Sun Apr 10 01:44:53 BST 2005

Quick report - I took part in this today and it was excellent.

Unnerving off-balance immersive performance art by thoughtful energised
folks. If you can make it at all give them a call and see if there's
space left. Highly recommended! It's not all the five hours posted (3-
8pm); typical, if that's possible, experience seems to run about an
hour to two.

Hats off to Kat & the crew!

Paul

Je 2005-04-08 05:12:07 +0100, Paul Makepeace skribis:

--
Paul Makepeace .............................. http://paulm.com/inchoate/

"What is the secret of life? A suffusion of yellow."
   -- http://paulm.com/toys/surrealism/