[Events] 2005-10-17&18 19:45 // Colegio del Cuerpo @ Bloomsbury Theatre

Paul Makepeace Paul.Makepeace at realprogrammers.com
Fri Aug 12 18:07:05 BST 2005

This in from Tom Powell on the list... Thanks Tom!
Anyone interested let me know by Tues morn and I'll do a block booking.

**

Here's an event I highly recommend. It's not until 17/18 October but tickets
are likely to sell out.

Flyer attached. "Colegio del Cuerpo" is a dance performance by Colombian
teenagers who were rescued from the street as children and who then spent the
last few years training as a dancer.

I went last year because I support the charity in question, Children of the
Andes. I was expecting an amateur performance but the dancing and choreography
was stunning, the most beautiful and moving dance performance I've ever seen.
After seeing it, I immediately bought tickets to for the following night.

They're back again this year, this time in the Bloomsbury Theatre, and I
thoroughly recommend it. It's only showing for two nights and
tickets are  15.

Event: Colegio del Cuerpo
Time: 7.45pm
Dates: Mon 17 & Tues 18 October 2005
Venue: Bloomsbury Theatre
Tube: Near Warren Street, Euston and Euston Square tube stations
Site: http://www.thebloomsbury.com/shows/show.php?run=000835
Cost:  15
Book: In advance, tickets available now
Box office: 020 7388 8822

Tom
www.feelimagine.com

--
Paul Makepeace .............................. http://paulm.com/inchoate/

"What is the point of football? A federal grant making organization."
   -- http://paulm.com/toys/surrealism/