[Events] 2005-09-10 15:00 // BBQ party @ 5 Hamilton Mews

Paul Makepeace Paul.Makepeace at realprogrammers.com
Sat Aug 20 16:50:12 BST 2005

There'll be a final Summer BBQ and party at my place. More details to
follow so this is more by way of "put it in your diaries".

There, you have a totally unprecedented three weeks notice!

I'll send out a fuller invitation earlier in Sept. Please do gather up a
posse in the meantime.

The last party involved 90^ Norwegian hooch, comedic performances, and
all the white spirit we could find in the shed...
http://paulm.com/events/2004/bad_joke_bar/index.html

If anyone has a compelling theme they've been dying to see at a party
I'd be happy to entertain the idea.. (I didn't come up with the last
one either.)