[Events] 2005-12-31 // Masquerade Boat Party @ The Thames

Paul Makepeace paul at makepeace.net
Tue Dec 13 14:00:35 GMT 2005

Sail into the New Year on a Thames pleasure cruiser from Westminster
pier to the Barrier, and back to watch the London fireworks in about
the best spot possible: right on the water. And all as a Masquerade
Ball.

Organised by a couple of lovely friends of mine, the boat's has a party
capacity of 150 of which most have now been sold and being advertised
to friends & FoFs.  I think there are at least five people on the list
going already (inc me of course).