[Events] 2005-12-22 18:47 @ Covent Garden // Pillow Fight Club

Paul Makepeace paul at makepeace.net
Wed Dec 21 10:31:42 GMT 2005

The pillow bash-fest is on again tonight, forwarded for those that are
interested. There's usually cool folk & weird stuff at these; I was
interviewed on Mexican TV last time. (I won't be there tho, busy
gate-crashing a BBC party in town...)

I'm not going to bother formatting into the usual scheme; here it is:

                     THE FIRST RULE OF PILLOW FIGHT CLUB!

                  IS TELL EVERYBODY ABOUT PILLOW FIGHT CLUB!

                           LONDON PILLOW FIGHT CLUB

                                 COVENT GARDEN

                                     18:47

                                   22/12/05