[Events] 2005-01-12 // Mike Fab-Gere

Paul Makepeace Paul.Makepeace at realprogrammers.com
Wed Jan 12 00:52:45 GMT 2005

Sorry about the short notice here. This is tonight, Wednesday all
evening. An evening with Mike Fab-Gere, confused 70s disco legend, the
[extremely] tongue-in-cheek alter-ego of Mike Southon, a highly
respected business guru http://beyondbricks.ecademy.com/

It's a Tsunami benefit gig, so all cash to charity.

I went to a Mike Fab-Gere event several years ago and had a blast.

Spoke to the promoter and attendance is pretty high, about 80% of the
200 places gone. There's a few of us going; some at
http://www.ecademy.com/ beforehand.

Time: 19:00 'til midnight