[Events] 2005-01-27 // Gallery Reception

Paul Makepeace Paul.Makepeace at realprogrammers.com
Wed Jan 26 19:59:31 GMT 2005

There's a gallery opening Thurs eve for a couple of painters. See the
"Info" link below for actual examples.

Gallery openings are great: networking, drinks, culture.

Now, this is technically a private invite-only deal as they often are.
This is why I haven't explicitly named the painters. However there's
this tacit laxity over admission with these things since at the end of
the day they're there to shift product so punters coming through the
door does exactly that, innit? If you come in with me it'll be fine.
I'll be at Green Park Tube 18:29 bang on, and there'll be a few of us.
Do come along. It's less dodgy than I'm making it sound ;-)

Time: 18:00 - 20:00 (posted times)