[Events] 2005-03-05 // Sander Kleinenberg @ Ministry of Sound

Paul Makepeace Paul.Makepeace at realprogrammers.com
Tue Mar 1 15:49:12 GMT 2005

Sander K is one of Sasha's three prodigies along with James Zabiela who
played recently an awesome set at Turnmills. Coming to Ministry of Sound
this Saturday! OK, venue isn't ideal but tunes will be fantastic.

Taster: http://paulm.com/events/sander_sample.m4a

I'm going to buy tickets in the next 24h at the 12q price. Mail me if
you want in, for meet-up on the day.