[Events] 2005-04-21 // DJ Q-Bert @ Cargo

Paul Makepeace Paul.Makepeace at realprogrammers.com
Thu Mar 31 02:13:48 BST 2005

DJ Q-Bert, One of the world's best turntablists has a single London date
this year.

  "His dynamic control of the turntable whether through breakneck speed
  improvisation to soulful musical emotion, his impatient offbeat system
  has brought only astonished eyes, ears and minds."

We had fifteen along for Chemical Brothers (which ROCKED, btw) - if
you'd like to join the posse RSVP and we'll hit up a local venue
beforehand. Being Shoreditch plenty of options (some good, some
not-so-good ;-) for afterparty too...

I'm going to be buying tickets today at 13:00; if you'd like in and save
postage/fee etc drop me a line!

Time: 22:00