[Events] 2005-05-03+04 // Raising Cellatina @ Battersea Arts Centre

Paul Makepeace Paul.Makepeace at realprogrammers.com
Tue May 3 16:49:49 BST 2005

Just heard about this - they're playing tonight and tomorrow in SW11 /
Battersea Arts Centre:

  "Cellorhythmics is a unique music ensemble that bursts the cello out
  of its classical confines. Gecko is a theatre company that ignites the
  stage with their gravity defying physicality.

  "Imagine a blast of vibrant live music that combines blues,
  progressive rock, jazz and 70's pop. Then imagine the performers
  playing their instruments with a dynamism and vitality inspired by
  "physical theatre heroes" ( Time Out) Gecko. A combination guaranteed
  to raise the roof.

A friend of mine described this as "Gecko are brilliant - perform only a
few times a year. Literally jaw dropping astounding performance"

I'm going to book tickets first thing Wednesday for showing that night,
anyone want to come along and have me do the ticket thing drop me a
line first.

Time: 20:00