[Events] 2005-05-30 19:00 // Pre-op party @ St Thomas' Hospital

Paul Makepeace Paul.Makepeace at realprogrammers.com
Sun May 29 00:35:37 BST 2005

Hi folks,

You might've noticed a lack of events postings in the last couple of
weeks. Sorry about that - I fell off the side of a house (on Friday 13
as it happens) and as a result have fractured both heels = no walking
for several months.

I am shacked up in St Thomas' hospital and await surgery on Tuesday
afternoon. I'm planning on having a "party" the night before, basically
an invitation to come and hang out for a bit and laugh at my idiocy.
Please do not feel obliged to bring anything! If you fancy, wear a funny
hat, latex hotpants, whatever you like; and a smile!

I've got something resembling a net connection and have written about
it, it starts: http://paulm.com/inchoate/2005/05/in_hospital.html
(you can navigate along the top, the next entry for example is "Oh, the
irony" - a book from Amazon about running arrived the day after :-)

Time: 19:00 on (show up whenever; visiting times are lax)