[Events] 2005-09-10 15:00 // BBQ party @ 5 Hamilton Mews - CANCELLED

Paul Makepeace Paul.Makepeace at realprogrammers.com
Wed Sep 7 17:01:02 BST 2005

Folks,

It's looking like the weather is going to be particularly nasty this
weekend. Coupled with the fact that pretty much everyone at my house is
not going to be here then either we decided to postpone this for now.

Sorry about that - we'll sort something out in October!

Paul

Je 2005-08-20 16:50:12 +0100, Paul Makepeace skribis:

--
Paul Makepeace .............................. http://paulm.com/inchoate/

"If you harbour ill will, then the little voices are here to help you."
   -- http://paulm.com/toys/surrealism/