[Events] 2006-01-13 // DJ Marky & Friends @ The End

Paul Makepeace paul at makepeace.net
Wed Jan 11 11:40:01 GMT 2006

Thanks to Darren, a few of us heading to The End on Friday for a night out,

  "This Friday sees the 1st birthday party of the ever popular DJ Marky
& Friends night. This party kicked off with a real buzz at the beginning
of January last year and is set to go from strength to strength in 2006.
On Friday 13th January DJ Marky takes to the main room decks for a solo
all night long set. While in the lounge Notting Hill Carnival legend
Norman Jay is joined by Batmacumba featuring DJ Cliffy and Spiritual
South."

Anyone interested lemme know ASAP and I'll book tickets Thursday
morning. We can arrange meet-up / pre-party offline.