[Events] Handover...

Paul Makepeace paul at makepeace.net
Mon Mar 6 15:07:03 GMT 2006

Hi folks,

I have moved to Dublin, Ireland a couple of weeks ago and so will not
be updating the London side of things here much longer (unless perhaps
something comes up that I'm requested to pass on and it's really good).

There are about a hundred or so folks on here and we've had some pretty
big groups out & new friendships form so rather than let it all go stale,
if anyone would like to start posting events I'd be happy to show you how!

Other ideas & suggestions welcome too..

Cheers, Paul

--
Paul Makepeace .............................. http://paulm.com/inchoate/

"If it is in it, it is. Isn't it, then hell boy...you really are big."
   -- http://paulm.com/toys/surrealism/