[Events] 2006-11-05 Sun 18:00 // Fresh n Live @ The Castle Pub, E17

Paul Makepeace paulm at paulm.com
Fri Oct 27 11:21:08 BST 2006

Ian comes up with some free Tuscany food in a clean atmosphere. Worth
the trek out to Essex for some:

FreshnLive, London's only smoke-free open mic night, and the only one with
an up-for-it crowd, is going to be 10 (months old) on November 5th. To
celebrate this, and to get ready for the comin' o' the winter, we are going
to fatten you all up with a selection of delicacies from Tuscany all cooked
by us from ingredients bought out there.. puh, Jamie who? :-). All will be
lovingly served in a free buffet so get there early.

If variety is the spice of life, then Fresh'n'Live is a veritable musical
vindaloo. More talent than X fucker, more fun than being on a Brucey game
show, never fails to end at 11, so don't miss out.. be there, or be a trout.