[Events] 2007-12-22 - War of the Worlds @ The O2 Dome

Paul Makepeace paulm at paulm.com
Thu Dec 20 15:32:50 GMT 2007

Hi everyone,

I have two tickets to see the War of the Worlds this Saturday evening
at the O2/Millennium Dome in Greenwich. I'm in New York however so am
going to miss it, which is hugely disappointing and you'll see why if
you read about it:

http://www.viewlondon.co.uk/tickets/war-of-the-worlds-tickets-feature-1962.html

"The show will feature performances from a brand new cast, as well as
a live music from the 10 piece Black Smoke Band, the 48 piece
ULLAdubULLA Strings and an unforgettable stage prop – a fully
operating 30 foot Martian fighting machine. Get your hands on War of
the Worlds tickets to see the excitement of the on stage performance
and what's surely to be one of the biggest ever stage props in London
theatre."

So, if anyone is interested and would like my tickets let me know.
They're the best seats in the house, at 47GBP each and you'd be if you
like in the excellent company of Adrian Dale & friend. I'd like face
value but will take an offer.

I really don't want to see nearly 100quids' worth of tickets to a
brilliant show go to waste so if you know anyone who might be
interested please do pass this on.

Thanks,
Paul