[MT-users] 4 or more photos in a blog entry

Tom Arbuthnot tom at tomunlimited.com
Sun Aug 8 19:50:39 BST 2004

Hey guys,

I'm the newbie on the scene, just started two blogs one for myself and one
for a group of friends.. nice to meet u all :-)

Quick question: I want to upload maybe 3 or 4 photos for an entry but can't
easily space them - maybe all down one side with text aligned right or 4 in
a gid. By default MT just sticks them at the top which looks nasty

I had a quick flick through the archives and found this code

"

I've added some classes to my stylesheet so that I can wrap text

round the image, and align it left or right - feel free to copy this

if you like (I'm sure I did!):

            .floatleft {

            float: left;

            margin-top: 0px;

            margin-bottom: 10px;

            margin-left: 0px;

            margin-right: 10px;

            }

            .floatright {

            float: right;

            margin-top: 0px;

            margin-bottom: 10px;

            margin-left: 10px;

            margin-right: 0px;

            } "

But frankly short of align=left my HTML isn't up to much, if anyone could
give me some pointers would be much appreciated

Cheers, Tom

Projecttom.com