[MT-users] oops . . where's my main page gone

Paul Makepeace Paul.Makepeace at realprogrammers.com
Sat Aug 14 10:46:40 BST 2004

Je 2004-08-14 01:14:38 +0100, Jem Finer skribis:
> this is weird . . . my main page has gone gone gone . . . the archives
> are still there (thank god) . . . Last thing I did was delete a comment
> and rebuilt the site.  I'm pretty sure it was still there after that .
> . anyone know how to bring it back ?

Sometimes when things vanish it can be HTML errors.
http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fcosmolog.org.uk%2F
(should be <br /> not <br>) but it's not this in this case -- View
Source shows no content.

Have you blogged in August? By default MT only shows seven days of
blogs.

If you have, tackle me off list.

--
Paul Makepeace .............................. http://paulm.com/inchoate/

"If animals were dolls, then you wouldn't be allowed in line!"
   -- http://paulm.com/toys/surrealism/