[MT-users] spam

Paul Makepeace Paul.Makepeace at realprogrammers.com
Mon Feb 16 23:39:37 GMT 2004

David & I seem to have got it to work just now.

Ta-da!

To be honest I'm not 100% sure how it interacts with multiple blogs yet
so please let me know off-list any problems and I'll do what I can.

Paul "who says you can't get useful work done before midnight" M.

Je 2004-02-16 17:20:00 +0000, David Rosam skribis:

--
Paul Makepeace ................................  http://paulm.com/ecademy

"If cats could talk, then I will explain the lipstick."
   -- http://paulm.com/toys/surrealism/