[MT-users] e-mail notifications

D o n a t o mail at donato.co.uk
Mon Jan 5 17:59:00 GMT 2004

Thanks David.

maybe mine will start working soon?

-----Original Message-----
From: mt-users-bounces at paulm.com [mailto:mt-users-bounces at paulm.com]On
Behalf Of David Jennings
Sent: 05 January 2004 17:05
To: List for users of Movable Type on paulm.com
Subject: Re: [MT-users] e-mail notifications

At 5:00 pm +0000 5.1.04, D o n a t o wrote:
>is anyone here getting e-mail notifications from their MT blog when someone
>adds a comment?
>
>i have checked the box in MT options but not getting any notifcations
>myself.

Yes, I've always received these - can't remember what I did since it
was at set-up and it worked straight away. Here's an example of what
I get.

cheers, David

Subject: [al.chem'i.cal] New Comment Posted to 'How boring is the
e-learning market?'
To: david at alchemi.co.uk
From: chris at raemec.com.au
Date: Thu, 01 Jan 2004 01:16:59 +0000

A new comment has been posted on your blog al.chem'i.cal, on entry #2585
(How boring is the e-learning market?).
http://davidjennings.info/archives/ele/how_boring_is_t.html

IP Address: 220.240.163.141
Name: [removed for privacy]
Email Address: chris at raemec.com.au

Comments:

Interesting comment and very much on the mark. Most in the e-learning
industry have their heads in the worng places - thinking of
themselves and not their students. We have a forum in Aust that
claims to have over 4000 registrants, yet less than 20 regularly
contribute to the forum (Government sponsored) and if you post
anything that challenges their "status quo" you are banned from the
forum.

Self sustaining idelists :-((

remember - without the learner - there is no training - CJA 2001

Keep up the writing

--
Powered by Movable Type
Version 2.64