[MT-users] Support with MT

Paul Makepeace Paul.Makepeace at realprogrammers.com
Thu Jan 8 17:13:32 GMT 2004

Folks,

A plea for '04. If you have a question on Movable Type that is not
obviously administratively related (essentially restricted to "it's
completely broken"), please try, in this order:

	RTFM @ http://www.movabletype.org/
	Ask as well formed a question as you can manage on,
		mt-users @ paulm.com then,
		mt-users @ sixapart.com

By "well formed" I mean should include at a minimum what you've read so
far, what you'd like to see, what you're currently seeing, and as many
relevant URLs as possible.

I personally know very little about MT beyond installing it. I'm really
not a particularly good person to ask except for my susceptibility to
help people out even when I'm totally ignorant about the subject matter ;-)

(I've started my own blog to play with MT a bit but don't hold your
breathe on my learning much more ;-)

**

Just to pre-empt a possible scenario, and reassure: If I change anything
at MT I will announce it here immediately. I.e. stuff won't change that
you don't hear about.

Cheers,
Paul

--
Paul Makepeace ................................  http://paulm.com/ecademy

"What is a really good provider? A pox on you for asking such a thing!"
   -- http://paulm.com/toys/surrealism/