[MT-users] Link redirects and embedded URLs

Paul Makepeace Paul.Makepeace at realprogrammers.com
Mon Jun 7 14:34:23 BST 2004

I've finally got around to learning a bit more about MT from a user
perspective and have some minor things niggling me. I wonder if you
experts can help:

 * people's links in comments are obscured as redirects; I know this is
   to put off spammers, but I'm wondering if it's possible to configure
   this off somehow? I can't remember if I installed this or whether
   it's built into MT :-)

 * when people comment on your blogs does the email MT sends out have
   the full URL or just the /cgi-bin/mt-comments.cgi ... bit? Mine only
   has the latter.

Cheers, Paul

--
Paul Makepeace ..............................  http://paulm.com/inchoate/

"If dana loved me, then I would take a trip to the moon."
   -- http://paulm.com/toys/surrealism/