[MT-users] Link stripping

Paul Makepeace Paul.Makepeace at realprogrammers.com
Mon Jun 7 15:23:12 BST 2004

Je 2004-06-07 14:56:59 +0100, Paul Makepeace skribis:
> I've tried leaving a comment with a link <a href="blah">blah</a> in it
> and it's being stripped. According to the docs,
> http://paulm.com/mt/docs/mtmanual_sanitize.html#sanitize:%20cleaning%20up%20incoming%20data
> it shouldn't be doing this as <a href=""></a> is allowed. I've tried
> changing both my weblog's config as well as the master with no luck.
>
> Is anyone else seeing inability to leave linked comments?

Ah, it's the:

  "Should visitors be able to include HTML in their comments? If not,
  all HTML entered will be stripped out."

option under toward end of Weblog Config->Preferences.

Paul

--
Paul Makepeace ..............................  http://paulm.com/inchoate/

"What is dVDA? A cupful of pens."