[MT-users] RE: Movable Type: Licensing Question

Paul Makepeace Paul.Makepeace at realprogrammers.com
Wed Jun 16 19:04:37 BST 2004

Check this out. Six Apart no longer want my donated money.

Ah well, can't say I didn't try :-)

Paul

----- Forwarded message from Six Apart Contact <contact-at-sixapart.com> -----

From: Six Apart Contact <contact-at-sixapart.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 10:50:45 -0700
To: paulm-at-paulm.com
Subject: RE: Movable Type: Licensing Question
	version=2.63

Hi Paul,

Thank you for your email and sorry for the delay in response. We've been
inundated with emails and I appreciate your patience.

Yes, we have changed our system and no longer accept donations. I appreciate
your efforts though. Why don't you save it and if/when you decide to
upgrade, that will help you along.

Sincerely,

Mie
mie-at-sixapart.com
www.sixapart.com
Get your personal weblog at http://www.typepad.com

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Paul Makepeace .............................. http://paulm.com/inchoate/

"What is foobar foondoggle? Yet another computer language to toy with."
   -- http://paulm.com/toys/surrealism/