[MT-users] MT Blacklist broken?

Paul Makepeace Paul.Makepeace at realprogrammers.com
Wed Nov 10 08:27:28 GMT 2004

Je 2004-11-10 08:09:32 +0000, David Rosam skribis:
> Hi
>
> Is anyone else having problems with MT Blacklist?
>
> I'm getting to the page where you click on *Go forth and do my bidding*,
> but then I either get no response, a timeout or a page with this error:
>
> An error occurred:
>
> Could not load comment for deletion (ID: 2761):
>
> The comment is still on the blog.

Not sure, I just got,

 * 1 of 1 comments were successfully deleted.

MTBL is getting REALLY slow with all these entries.

I blogged a replacement solution last night but have nowhere enough time
to implement at the moment,
http://paulm.com/inchoate/2004/11/comment_spam_new_direction.html

Paul

PS Firefox 1.0 released!
http://paulm.com/inchoate/2004/11/firefox_10_released.html

--
Paul Makepeace .............................. http://paulm.com/inchoate/

"If pigs could fly would they need tickets, then the days would pass
 like sand in an hour glass."
   -- http://paulm.com/toys/surrealism/