[MT-users] MT Blacklist broken?

Paul Makepeace Paul.Makepeace at realprogrammers.com
Fri Nov 26 15:12:22 GMT 2004

Je 2004-11-10 08:09:32 +0000, David Rosam skribis:
> Hi
>
> Is anyone else having problems with MT Blacklist?
>
> I'm getting to the page where you click on *Go forth and do my bidding*,
> but then I either get no response, a timeout or a page with this error:
>
> An error occurred:
>
> Could not load comment for deletion (ID: 2761):
>
> The comment is still on the blog.

I think I stumbled on how this can happen. If the "delete" button is hit
twice in succession, the system deletes the comments but doesn't get
around to the rebuild before being run again. That second run sees the
comments gone (hence the complaint) but then doesn't attempt a rebuild.

Solution: press once, and wait. If you see this again, go into site
config and manually rebuild.

Paul

--
Paul Makepeace .............................. http://paulm.com/inchoate/

"If I don't go to work today, what will happen, then my spoon would be
 too big."
   -- http://paulm.com/toys/surrealism/