[MT-users] Blocking archives of this list from Google?

David Jennings david at alchemi.co.uk
Tue Feb 8 21:40:44 GMT 2005

I guess this is mainly a question for Paul, but I'm sending it to the
list in case others have opinions...

Is it (a) possible and (b) desirable to block Google and other search
engines from indexing the archives of this email list, which are on
the web at http://paulm.com/mail/mt-users/index.html ?

Normally I'm fairly careful about what I say on the web, because you
never know who might be reading, but this is the kind of forum where
I am quite likely to reveal the kind of psychopathic torture routines
I'd like to subject comment spammers to. And other things not really
for public consumption.

So my vote would be to block search engines from indexing these
messages, if that's possible.

David