[MT-users] MT Blacklist switched off

Paul Makepeace paul at makepeace.net
Mon Feb 6 18:30:32 GMT 2006

Hi folks,

There's an ongoing bug with MT Blacklist that's having its database file
corrupted which then prevents comments site-wide. This seems to be
happening more frequently with the file's growing size.

I have thus switched off the capacity to modify the blacklist - to be
honest I don't see this as a huge loss as most of what's being added are
"throwaway" spammer domains.

So, please don't try to add entries into the blacklist; it'll just fail.
That said, if you see a failure you weren't expecting, given this,
please do let me know.

This is an interim solution until MT3.2 is installed which will be in
the next week or so.

Paul

--
Paul Makepeace .............................. http://paulm.com/inchoate/

"If pixies ran, then we should all speak urdu."
   -- http://paulm.com/toys/surrealism/