[Surfside] Cleaning the F'king Kitchen for Dummies

Paul Makepeace bookmarks@paulm.com
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 17:53:33 -0800

http://www.fridgemagnet.org.uk/kitchen.html

``What's this?

I got rather annoyed on 28/9/01 while doing all the washing up that was
mouldering in the sink. What really got me was the pan of rice that was
sitting there, half-dissolved. So I wrote this web page.

I do of course think very highly of my flatmates, Daves I, II and III
and Meri, who are excellent people, but this is my site and I'll rant if
I want to. Please don't point out that I am prone to habits such as
leaving my clothes drying around the place.

Click the image to continue: http://www.fridgemagnet.org.uk/kitchen1.html

Addendum: Dave III has recently skipped the flat without paying two
month's rent. So, I withdraw the "excellent people" bit concerning him,
and instead brand him a double-crossing motherf'cker.''