[Surfside] Origami Boulder

Paul Makepeace bookmarks@paulm.com
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 21:46:52 +0100

Progress & innovation in e-commerce shows no signs of stalling,

http://www.origamiboulder.com/

``Origami, is Japanese art of folding paper. Boulder is round rock.
Origami Boulder is wadded up paper! You understand now, dumbo? Then
hurry up and buy wadded paper! You see picture at top of site don't you?

This site about origami boulder very fine wadded paper artwork. I make
artwork for you and you buy it now. I am famous Internet artist. You
find my site didn't you?

Site is real. You order and you really get origami boulder artwork with
special card to display at your home or workplace. Make good
unforgettable gift for friends!''

Paul

--
Paul Makepeace ....................................... http://paulm.com/