[Events] 2005-04-23 // Thorpe Park day out

Paul Makepeace Paul.Makepeace at realprogrammers.com
Thu Apr 7 01:05:01 BST 2005

The magnificent Stu has arranged a day out to Thorpe Park, the direct
competitor to Alton Towers for adrenaline junkies.

Site: http://www.thorpepark.com/default.asp

What with weather getting steadily better (oh yes it is!) good time to
get in early in the season before hordes descend...

If we get 10 people (nearly there already I think) the cost drops a
bit to 20quid each from 24. We could even look into a minibus if
there's enough.

Drop me a line if you're up for this!
And as usual feel free to forward to friends...