[Events] 2004-08-06 // Circle Line Party 3

Paul Makepeace Paul.Makepeace at realprogrammers.com
Fri Aug 6 15:56:33 BST 2004

Oh my. The main SH website is getting two unique hits *per second*.

Brace yourselves, this is going to be a big one. See you in four hours!

P (off to SH HQ for final manoeuvers...)

Je 2004-08-03 20:38:06 +0100, Paul Makepeace skribis:

--
Paul Makepeace .............................. http://paulm.com/inchoate/

"What is ganja? Foolish pride!"
   -- http://paulm.com/toys/surrealism/