[Events] 2004-08-29 Picnic in Regent's Park

Paul Makepeace Paul.Makepeace at realprogrammers.com
Sat Aug 28 20:37:52 BST 2004

Bit last minute this one, pardon me. Quite a few friends going to this
one, and sounds like it could be quite big. Bring friends, frisbees!
Weather looks OK Sunday.

Time: 13:00 - 21:00
Date: 29th Aug 2004
Place: SW part of Regent's Park by the Mosque
Site: http://www.nirvanacoaching.com/picnic.htm
Map: http://www.nirvanacoaching.com/images/regent%20park%20map.jpg

Paul

PS Notting Hill Carnival: "90% of the people phoning in
[to BBC Radio London], which was mixed about 50:50 between
afro-carribean and indigenous Londoners said they thought it was
inappropriate, out of touch, over-crowded and a waste of time."
  -- http://www.ecademy.com/node.php?id=29783

--
Paul Makepeace .............................. http://paulm.com/inchoate/

"If cats were gods, then will I really have to explain this to my
 parents."
   -- http://paulm.com/toys/surrealism/