[Events] Kundalini Awakening Workshop

Paul Makepeace Paul.Makepeace at realprogrammers.com
Wed Jul 7 11:55:33 BST 2004

Just in case the partying, dancing, cocktails, and all were wearing you
out, here's an opportunity to re-align your Qi flow and attain a higher
level of consciousness. This weekend!

http://www.robertcowham.com/kundalini/kundalini-workshop-2004.html

There are a couple of spaces left.

If you're interested in this realm I think this is probably a great
opportunity--Glenn Morris is a ridiculously acclaimed teacher over from
the US. If not, I'd suggest passing on it. In the meantime read Ken
Wilber's "Theory of Everything", http://isbn.nu/1570628556

[Reminder: Firebox tonite in Clapham! Quite a posse forming for Oceana
on Friday...]

Cheers, Paul

--
Paul Makepeace .............................. http://paulm.com/inchoate/

"If I eat skulls, then we'll fly then fry then slowly die."
   -- http://paulm.com/toys/surrealism/