[Events] 2004-07-24 Damp Assassins

Paul Makepeace Paul.Makepeace at realprogrammers.com
Sun Jul 25 03:03:48 BST 2004

This totally rocked! I wasn't intending to play, just spectate, but once
we got there it just looked too much fun ...

Report+pix: http://paulm.com/inchoate/archives/002996.html

Paul

Je 2004-07-22 13:55:43 +0100, Paul Makepeace skribis:

--
Paul Makepeace .............................. http://paulm.com/inchoate/

"If magic was real, then valour in all actions must be the overarching
 principle."
   -- http://paulm.com/toys/surrealism/