[Events] 2004-10-15 // Circle Line Party

Paul Makepeace Paul.Makepeace at realprogrammers.com
Fri Oct 15 17:58:36 BST 2004

Party on the train, tonight...

[N.B. I've changed my mind; I won't be forwarding these here in
future. Sign up for http://circlelineparty.org.uk/announce if you're
interested!]

----- Forwarded message from clp-announce at circlelineparty.org.uk -----

That's right folks, a pre-European Social Forum hijinx impromptu
Circle Line Party TONIGHT!

Time: 20:45 (be there before this time!)