[Events] 2005-04-16 // Laurent Garnier @ The End

Paul Makepeace Paul.Makepeace at realprogrammers.com
Wed Apr 6 19:20:43 BST 2005

This in from the Events Connoisseur of Club, Nik: Big, big night coming
up next Saturday. There's already a posse of two dozen of us waiting in
anticipation.

Here's some reviews of LG @ TE:

  "...quite hard to describe Laurent Garniers style, as he plays nearly
  everything ... from Jazzy sounding French House, then on to juicer
  house, then into more tech house, then into some great lower- tempo
  techno and everything in between. He even found about 20 minutes to
  fit in some rock.n.roll, giving the audience just a taste of what Jim
  Morrison has to offer, with one of the Doors tracks."

  "...first thing that I noticed about Laurent Garnier was the absurdly
  big basslines. The End sound system is probably in contention for my
  favourite in London. It is a clubbers club, with its darkness,
  grittiness and extreme loudness. "

(via http://www.residentadvisor.net/review_view.asp?ID=2691 )

Note that LG plays *all night* so this isn't some set on the
graveyard shift.

Book this in and let us know! I'll buy tix in the next coupla days,
lemme know if you want in.