[Events] 2005-02-15 (tonite!) // Graham Norton filming

Paul Makepeace Paul.Makepeace at realprogrammers.com
Tue Feb 15 14:55:36 GMT 2005

Four tix available to a free studio filming - contact Nik @
nikmakepeace.com (not me!)

----- Forwarded message from Nik Makepeace -----

Graham will be hosting this special one-off family entertainmen show in
which Paul Daniels, Stephen Gately, Melanie C and Roseanne Barr will
exchange jobs with each other. The audience will then judge which of
them takes on their new role the most successfully - and that's where
you come in!

The show will take place at BBC TV Centre, Wood Lane, White City W12 7RJ
next Tuesday, 15th February 2005. The studio doors will open at 7pm but
as usual, we suggest you aim to arrive before this time to be sure of
your seats.

Nik

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Paul Makepeace .............................. http://paulm.com/inchoate/

"If I cross the street, then a beer sodden carpet will concur."
   -- http://paulm.com/toys/surrealism/