[Events] 2005-02-21 // Acrobatics Induction @ Circus Space

Paul Makepeace Paul.Makepeace at realprogrammers.com
Mon Feb 21 12:18:20 GMT 2005

Here's a random one...

I am signed up for the Circus Space's Acrobatics Induction tonight
18:00-20:00 and my hamstrings are not in a good enough state to make the
most of it, so would like to pass it on to anyone who'd like to try it.
http://www.circusspace.co.uk/

The Induction is their pre-requisite course for all their other
acrobatics and is apparently really good fun in its own right.

The course is nine quid for two hours and CS are in Old Street, behind
Hoxton Sq. Generally, these courses fill up quite a way in advance.
No special gear required, just comfortable gym wear.
If you're interested, lemme know!

Paul

--
Paul Makepeace .............................. http://paulm.com/inchoate/