[Events] 2005-07-29 19:00-20:30 // Science of Magic @ Dana Centre [SW7]

Paul Makepeace Paul.Makepeace at realprogrammers.com
Tue Jul 12 16:48:42 BST 2005

Another top evening at the top venue for geek/normal-person confluences,
the Dana Centre:

  "Discover the tricks of the magician's trade by exploring the
  psychology of magic. Join Professor Richard Wiseman and expert Las
  Vegas illusionist Jeff McBride to find out how magicians manipulate
  attention and why magic elicits a sense of wonder in an evening of
  science, psychology, magic and performance. The event will form part
  of The Magic Circle's centenary."

Time: 19:00-20:30