[Events] 2005-07-20 - 24 // Optronica @ IMAX, NFT

Paul Makepeace Paul.Makepeace at realprogrammers.com
Fri Jul 22 16:08:01 BST 2005

Folks - I have one possibly two half price tickets to this event
tonight, the DJ Spooky one.

Interested? Call 07968594112

Je 2005-07-12 17:00:36 +0100, Paul Makepeace skribis:

--
Paul Makepeace .............................. http://paulm.com/inchoate/

"What is the point of Santacon? A large rock named George."
   -- http://paulm.com/toys/surrealism/