[Events] 2005-05-10 Tuesday 19:30 // Circus skills @ Spitalfields Market

Paul Makepeace Paul.Makepeace at realprogrammers.com
Tue May 10 13:24:31 BST 2005

Just a reminder this is happening tonight. There is spare equipment;
I'll bring some poi too.

I'm going to the Dana Centre for a talk on what makes leadership which
finishes at 20:30 but will head right over afterwards.
http://www.danacentre.org.uk/Default.aspx?DanaMenu=_NEXTEVENT - may be
space left.

See ya later!

Je 2005-05-04 12:13:48 +0100, Paul Makepeace skribis:

--
Paul Makepeace .............................. http://paulm.com/inchoate/

"If trees could talk what would they mispronounce, then my cat would
 have a puncture."
   -- http://paulm.com/toys/surrealism/