[Events] 2005-05-13 21:00 // BurlyQ's Hair Raising Fund Raiser @ Bethnal Green Working Men's Club E2 6NB

Paul Makepeace Paul.Makepeace at realprogrammers.com
Tue May 10 13:52:32 BST 2005

Got an AWESOME Friday 13th Double Bill here - dress up for a burlesque
cabaret show with a gothy/horror theme then head over to Planet Angel
(details on request; it's semi-private) 'til the wee hours.

Lots of dressing up involved! Yay! These kinds of events are essentially
fancy dress in a bar with a variety of generally pretty funny, light-
hearted, entertaining, absurd, sexy shows. Lots of opportunity to hang
out, check out, and chat without blaring music.

So far we have about 10 going from a diverse wacky urban family,
introverts to extroverts to perverts, gays to straights, artists to
lawyers, and folks hailing from a variety of points on other arbitrary
continua. Point being, there'll be lots of company and fun.

We'll probably meet somewhere beforehand to jump in as soon as doors
open at 21:00. RSVP to me if you'd like to join us.

(I've been requested to point out too that there will be some
single guys & girls in the group in need of your very best rocky
horror lurve...)

As ever feel free to forward, invite friends, etc.